What’s holding UK B2B marketers back today? A recent survey by the DMA identified the 5 top challenges specific to B2B marketing:
- Limited internal resource – there just aren’t enough people around to deliver what’s required.
- Inefficient processes – not specified but likely to include sales team integration and senior management team approvals.
- Limited budget – a real pressure to focus B2B marketing spend where it will deliver the best return on investment.
- Lack of internal digital integration – reflecting the trend that digital marketing departments are dead in the water – they need to be part of a single integrated marketing team.
- Lack of talent and skills – reflecting the increasingly specialist nature of many tasks when it comes to the implementation of B2B marketing.
B2B marketers can help answer all these challenges with the effective use of a B2B marketing agency. The B2B marketing agency can bring specialist experience staff to focus where client’s need it most. And when its not needed, the client doesn’t have to pay for it!